A Caribbean honeymoon with a delicious twist…
Errol Flynn once declared, ‘Jamaica’s more beautiful than any woman I’ve ever known.’
Expect warmth in more ways than one with traditional spicy jerk chicken, dance-hall queens with quick-fire moves, sea and sand soaked in sun, sizzling soca bars and belly-burning rum.
Luckily, Jamaica is also well practiced at cooling down and chilling out. When the heat is cranked up, dip into the turquoise waters, sip an ice-cold Red Stripe, and turn your lights down low…
Or is there… ?
Staying in a Butler Village Honeymoon Poolside One Bedroom Villa Suite, lazing in the sun, enjoying the complimentary water-sports and cocktail sipping by the pool, will ensure you are relaxed.
But how about adding a unique experience, something different … ?
Sandals have added a twist for guests in January 2017, they have designed a unique cooking experience with Levi Roots, the king of ‘Reggae Reggae’ cuisine. This is your opportunity to have a completely unique honeymoon, add a blast of adventure and a truly unforgettable experience to your luxury included honeymoon.
Take a trip to a local market to buy fresh produce and then learn how to cook with true Jamaican style – you will not find this anywhere else! Do not miss your opportunity!
Levi Roots is hosting an exclusive 7 Night unique cooking experience at Sandals Ochi Beach Resort in Jamaica for one departure date only – departs Gatwick on the 18 January 2017.
The package includes:
· 7 nights in a Butler Village Honeymoon Poolside One Bedroom Villa Suite.
· Return economy class flights with Virgin Atlantic from London Gatwick.
· VIP Lounge access with Premium Security at London Gatwick.
· Roundtrip Transfers.
· Exclusive private one hour welcome cocktail reception with open bar.
· Exclusive gala dinner with Levi Roots including a performance from the man himself.
· Two Cooking Masterclasses with Levi Roots.
· Visit to local food market for fresh, authentic produce.
· Pre-gala dinner photo session, plus complimentary photo to take home.
Limited places are available at an incredible £1499 per person
Call us now on 01992 583 705 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more