Sandals has designed the perfect combination of European style and an all-beachfront tropical resort.
Sandals Whitehouse is a stunning beachfront oasis within a 500-acre nature preserve.
Strolling along a grand piazza lined with bistros, restaurants, cafés and bars, it’s easy to forget you’re in the Caribbean.
Three distinctive European Villages – French, Italian and Dutch – are set along a two-mile stretch of beach where you can watch both the sunrise and sunset each day.
Relax by one of three pools, including Jamaica’s largest.
At night, extravagant bonfire areas and firepits add to the glow of this truly unique destination in the heart of paradise.
Three European Villages: Italian, Dutch & French
· Jamaica’s only all beachfront resort
· Two-mile beach with views of sunrise & sunset
· Italian Piazza with shops and restaurants
· Butler service in select categories
· Set within 500-acre nature preserve
· Unlimited land and water sports
· Red Lane® Spa (services extra)
· Three pools and four whirlpools
· Separate scuba pool
· Unlimited fine dining at 8 restaurants
· 6 full-service bars
· Unlimited premium brand drinks
· Unlimited Mondavi® wines
· Two swim-up pool bars
· Unlimited scuba diving